Being an offensive lineman is a tough job at any level. But when you look at the performance of Brandon Parker the massive offensive lineman from North Carolina A&T, you will be amazed at how easy he makes it look.
The 6’7, 300 pound tackle is a machine. He throws guys like rag dolls and NFL scouts are taking notice. Parker blocked for Tarik Cohen who was drafted in the fourth round by the Chicago Bears earlier this year. This guy has been opening holes his entire career, and he will be opening holes for running backs at the next level very soon. Check out our interview with a small school hero:
What is your main goal going into your final season?
To stay healthy and dominate and leave no doubt of how good of a player I am, and win a championship in the process.
As a small schooler, how are you planning to separate yourself from the other big school players?
I have to “jump off” the screen against my opponents this year to prove that I can play with the other big school players
Who is the toughest player on the opposite side of the ball you have to face in practice?
In pass rush, Kenneth Melton, but Julian McKnight is the toughest in the run.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Jeremy Taylor, had a breakout year last year, but never got the recognition he deserved.
What’s your best memory of college so far?
Winning the Celebration Bowl and Black National Championship in the 2015 season
What is the most memorable play so far in your career?
When we played Hampton, last year, in 2016, and I drove a guy about 8 yards and planted him in the open field.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I am active in my church, and we set up a table downtown to feed the homeless of Greensboro, it was pretty cool to spend time and give back to the community.
Why did you pick your current number?
I wasn’t able to pick my current number coming in, I would have chosen #72 in honor of my Dad, but my teammate already had it.
If an NFL GM was reading this (Which they do), how would you sell yourself in a couple sentences?
I am a God fearing young man with endless potential and will outwork anyone. I understand I’m coming from a smaller school so I have no fear of competing with bigger talent and proving myself to be dominant
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Kerryon Johnson was the 43rd pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. There are several teams that could use him. But to gain a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Here is the thing, Kerryon Johnson does have a knee and shoulder issue, but he is 23 years old. He is a young back… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Kerryon Johnson was waived tonight, but it is not official until tomorrow. I wonder if a team wants him and calls,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago