According to NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero, the offer on the table to Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell was more than $12 million annually on what would have been a five-year deal.
#Steelers‘ offer to Le’Veon Bell averaged over $12M per, with $30M in first 2 years, $42M over 3, per sources. Decided to play on $12.1M tag
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 18, 2017
This is an insane amount of money for a running back.
Right now Le’Veon Bell is the highest paid back in the league because he is playing under a franchise tag, which pays him 12.1 million. He was going to get that number for the next five years and he said no?
1. Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell: $12.1 million
2. Bills RB LeSean McCoy: $8 million
3. Buccaneers RB Doug Martin: $7.2 million
4. Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette: $6.8 million
5. Texans RB Lamar Miller: $6.5 million
6. Jaguars RB Chris Ivory: $6.4 million
7. Titans RB DeMarco Murray: $6.4 million
8. Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott: $6.2 million
9. Bengals RB Giovani Bernard: $5.2 million
10. Vikings RB Latavius Murray: $5 million
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Andre Labat, K, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ta’Mar Heart-Wilkins, DE, Olivet College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Rodney Williams II, TE, University of Tennessee-Martin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Josh Wilkes, WR, University of Arkansas Pine Bluff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Eagans, WR, East Texas Baptist University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...