Michael Floyd the new Vikings wide receiver was released for drinking and driving last season by the Cardinals after he was arrested. After playing with the Patriots last season, Floyd will have another shot at reviving his career, and a person familiar with substance abuse is willing to help him.
Cris Carter the Vikings Hall of Famer, sobered up and made eight Pro Bowls with the Vikings between after he was released by the Eagles for substance abuse issues.
After Floyd signed, he spoke to Carter.
“I knew Michael before,” Carter told the Twin Cities Pioneer-Press. “We do have a relationship, and we’ll try to grow that relationship. … I’ll try to help him with anything that I can in his assimilation back into being a very good football player and trying to help the Vikings win games.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:From Dud To Stud, 15 Players That Will Be Noticed In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/dud-to… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/I2v0Tcj0Rk
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/shemar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago