ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported on Wednesday that NFL sources say new 49ers draft pick Reuben Foster’s slide down the draft board from potential Top 10 pick to the No. 31 overall selection by the San Francisco 49ers stems from his recent surgery to repair his right rotator cuff.
“The surgery didn’t take,” said one well-placed source with knowledge of the injury.
The lingering shoulder issue could cost Foster his rookie season with the 49ers this fall because his shoulder could “give out on any hit,” according to another Schefter source. This would be a huge blow, but if he can return next year watch out.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RyJ6n96XEy
about 23 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago