How bad do you want to play in the NFL? Well if training is a way to justify it, Colin Kaepernick the former starting quarterback of the 49ers, is training 5 hours a day for 5 days a week, according to his trainer Josh Hidalgo.
“Colin has been there since January, training with me five days a week,” Hidalgo told MMQB’s Peter King. “We have been getting ready for football as if he was a starting quarterback for an NFL team. When I read that people don’t know if Colin wants to play football … This guy’s been doing it five hours a day, five days a week, like he has a starting NFL job. And we don’t take days off.”
Let’s be honest, NFL teams just do not want him as a player because of his off the field antics. Even though he is doing nothing wrong in my opinion.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 19, 2020; Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago