Do you remember the 1983 NFL Draft? I was one year old, but they had some amazing quarterbacks taken that season. In the top 200 picks there were 7 quarterbacks drafted. Three of them are hall of famers today. The 2018 NFL Draft Class could be just as good as this one, or better….
- John Elway (Colts, No. 1) *
- Dan Marino (Dolphins, No. 27) *
- Jim Kelly (Bills, No. 14) *
- Tony Eason (Patriots, No. 15)
- Ken O’Brien (Jets, No. 24)
- Todd Blackledge (Chiefs, No. 7)
- Gary Kubiak (Broncos, No. 197)
This year there are seven quarterbacks that could be solid for teams looking to find a future guy.
Sam Darnold – USC – QB
Baker Mayfield – Oklahoma – QB
Mason Rudolph – Oklahoma State – QB
Luke Falk – Washington State – QB
Lamar Jackson – Louisville – QB
Josh Rosen – UCLA – QB
Josh Allen – Wyoming – QB