Galette’s New Orleans-based attorney, Ralph Whalen, said he believed the reports by WLOX and the New Orleans Advocate to be accurate. The reports said Galette was charged with disorderly conduct and failure to comply after getting into a fight and running away at MGM Park, where a concert was being held as part of Biloxi’s annual Black Beach Weekend.
This is bad news for Galette. The guy is not learning from his mistakes. If he keeps it up he and Aldon Smith will be playing for the Spring League.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RyJ6n96XEy
about 14 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago