Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his cell this morning according to Massachusetts Department of Corrections.
At 3:05 am, the officers working his unit tried to revive him, after finding him with a bed sheet wrapped around his neck. Hernandez was transported to UMASS Leominister where he was pronounced dead at 4:07am.
He jammed his door so people could not get to him.
This is sad, but Mr. Hernandez was not the best citizen in the world.
“Mr. Hernandez hanged himself using a bedsheet that he attached to his cell window,” the statement said. “Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items.”
Mr. Hernandez was housed in a single cell in the general prison population, the statement said. Please stop with the theories.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Devonta Freeman working out with the G-Men! Smart move twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- 13-1 heading into tonight! I have the Saints winning! Let’s see if I can go 14-1! This was a solid predictions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- My predictions I was really close to going three for three! Devante Adams injury hurt but the others!!!
NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago