Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his cell this morning according to Massachusetts Department of Corrections.
At 3:05 am, the officers working his unit tried to revive him, after finding him with a bed sheet wrapped around his neck. Hernandez was transported to UMASS Leominister where he was pronounced dead at 4:07am.
He jammed his door so people could not get to him.
This is sad, but Mr. Hernandez was not the best citizen in the world.
“Mr. Hernandez hanged himself using a bedsheet that he attached to his cell window,” the statement said. “Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items.”
Mr. Hernandez was housed in a single cell in the general prison population, the statement said. Please stop with the theories.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RyJ6n96XEy
about 34 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eYX0CXalhB
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago