Kansas State linebacker Elijah Lee left college early, and it is starting to pay off dividends. Lee led the Wildcats with 110 tackles as a junior, including 6 1/2 for loss, earning a spot on the all-Big 12 team. Lee projects as a middle or late round hopeful in the NFL Draft.
Lee had a successful pro day, measuring in at 6025 and 229 pounds, Lee completed 18 reps on the bench, touched 38 inches in the vertical jump and reached 10-foot-2 in the broad jump. His 40 time clocked 4.65s, the short shuttle came in at 4.27s and his three-cone was 6.91s.
After the workout, Lee spent extensive time with the Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings as well as the Arizona Cardinals. Lee has an official predraft visit on his schedule with the Minnesota Vikings and a workout with the Detroit Lions.
Lee is now gaining more interest. He has a private workout with the Arizona Cardinals and will also take a pre-draft visit with the 49ers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL Agents break it down on Freestyle Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: AJ Brown Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Titans Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview: Peyton Ramsey, QB, Northwestern nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/peyton…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago