Tyrod Taylor is now flexing back at the Buffalo Bills!
After the Bills decided to sit him the last game of the season, Taylor and the Bills have been going back and forth. The Bills quarterback has now made it public that he is not willing to restructure his contract and agree to a pay cut to return to the Bills in 2017, according to the Buffalo News’ Vic Carucci.
According to Carucci, Taylor and his agent are “firmly convinced” that he would secure the same salary from another team on the open market, so there’s really no incentive for him to reduce his compensation.
There are rumors floating out there that the Browns would be interested in Taylor if he hit the market, but the Bills would need to decline the option before that happened.
Bills do not have many options right now. They can look for a veteran, but if they let Tyrod walk they could be making a bad decision.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Furman was led today by Devin Wynn who helped get a win against Samford in OT. Wynn ran for 106 yards and scored a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- William and Mary QB Hollis Mathis finished the game today 18-28 for 204 yards passing and tossed one touchdown to A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Richmond beat William and Mary today 21-14 and it was in large part to Joe Mancuso who threw the ball 27 times comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Western Carolina RB Donnavan Spencer ran the ball 18 times for 98 yards but could not get in the end zone. He stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- VMI beat up on Western Carolina today winning 30-7. Reece Udinski threw the ball 41 times completing 30 passes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago