The Jacksonville Jaguars have elected to not pick up the option for left tackle Kelvin Beachum. This means he will become a free agent. Both Ryan Clady and Beachum will hit the market this off-season.
Beachum played college football at SMU, and was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the seventh round (248th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft.
Jaguars are not picking up LT Kelvin Beachum’s option, sources say. So like Ryan Clady, he’s headed to the free-agent market.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) February 16, 2017
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL Agents break it down on Freestyle Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: AJ Brown Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Titans Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview: Peyton Ramsey, QB, Northwestern nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/peyton…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago