- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Broncos brought in 12 players for tryouts on Tuesday including QB Sean Renfree, QB T.J. Yates, RB Bernard Pierce, RB Zac Brooks, WR Corey Washington and WR Keshawn Martin.
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Chiefs brought in defensive tackles Kenrick Ellis and Montori Hughes for workouts on Tuesday
- Jets brought in four long snappers on Tuesday for workouts including Rick Lovato, Zach Triner, Daniel Dillon, and Kameron Canaday.
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Raiders brought in three players for workouts on Tuesday including S Dezmen Southward, DE Josh Boyd, and LB Ron Thompson. Southward
- According to Rob Demovsky of ESPN, the Packers worked out four players on Tuesday including TE Kennard Backman, QB Mike Bercovici, WR Mitch Mathews, and RB Daryl Virgies.
- According to Doug Kyed, the Patriots brought in three players for workouts on Tuesday including WR Dez Stewart, OL James Stone, and C Chris Watt
- Ravens worked out safety David Bruton
- According to Adam Caplan, the Seahawks worked out three safeties on Tuesday including Rahim Moore, Duke Williams, and Jeron Johnson
- According to Farhan Lalji, the Vikings brought in five CFL players for workouts on Tuesday including WR Bryan Burnham, DT Michael Brooks, DT Alex Bazzie, FS Derel Walker, and LB Deon Lacey.