has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Southwestern Oklahoma State
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The best thing I done was in the spring of 2015. I help with the Special Olympics at the local high school that it was taking place at. Being able to interact and see the smiles on the kids’ faces enjoying themselves and not letting anything hold them back no matter the situation. As they were grateful of the opportunity and compete like we do on the field
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Kinesiology and anatomy
Where are you from?
North Miami Beach, Florida
Who is your role model, and why?
My brothers. They taught me so much, on how to carry myself and whatever I want in life I have to work for it. They push me to places that they know I can go.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My ability to read route and break on the tone of the quarterback or just reading the receiver hip. Also my footwork and hips always allow me to be in the best possible position, even when I am not in good position to start off.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Top 5 routes each receiver like to run, alignment, and who’s the QB go to player on offense
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Asante Samuel because the way he read and react to routes is what I model my game after. He also plays bigger than what he listed as.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Adapting to a situation that was place before me, as my family didn’t grow up in the best of living situation. Also growing up in a tough environment that could have lead me down the wrong road. I just stayed away from by playing sports and moving in with my brother to a better school and environment.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Praying before I walk out the door, listening to music and praying at the end of the end zone after we run out.
What is your biggest strength?
Being able to learn new techniques and applying it to my game. Always adjusting adapting to new situation
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would tell them that I come from a place where nothing was giving to me, worked all my life to get to where I am now. So no matter what role they ask me to do I will do it a hundred percent. Willing to learn new things that will allow the team to be successful first and then everything after that will fall into place for myself
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Patrick Surtain /Dolphins
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
MLK, Asante Samuels, Meek Mill
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Putting my family in a new house
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Dolphins
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? TOM BRADY
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Patrick Mahomes undergoes surgery | Fantasy Doctors break down the procdure nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/patric…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mother of former Notre Dame star Louis Nix III speaks out after her son’s death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/louis-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Cooper Kupp Injury Review | Report on the Rams wide receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 1st, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago