NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Helped build a day care for kids in the local city
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
A poetry course while at UNC Chapel Hill
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My grandfather is my role model because he stood for what he believed in and was a leader
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I ran track
Did you play any other positions in football?
Running back all through Pop Warner years
At your position, what separates you from others?
My physicality and speed, feel like my strength is my real edge
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
The receivers routes and physicality, how he sits down his routes and gets in and out of breaks. How physical he is while blocking and while getting off the jam. The quarterback and the way he reads the defense, if he stares down his target or looks off defenders
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Buster Skrine, because he is a physical and tenacious player. He gets out of breaks real well and and plays bump and run at the corner and nickel. Blitzes with a force
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The death of my grandfather, shook my entire family. But we came together as one and made everything workout for the better
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I have to warmup for about 20-25 min before every pregame. Footwork breaks and stretching
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Staying low and fluent with my back peddle throughout the entire game
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a player that’s gonna give you everything he’s got whether in practice or a game because of my passion for the game of football and for my teammates. Will always be ready when my number is called and my effort will never be questioned. I will produce no matter what position I am put in, one opportunity is all I need and I will sell out for the team in order to win
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Matt Forte/Reggie Bush and Chicago Bears
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandfather, Kobe Bryant, and Matt Forte
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mom a new car, Audi
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Raiders
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Derek Carr
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Furman was led today by Devin Wynn who helped get a win against Samford in OT. Wynn ran for 106 yards and scored a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- William and Mary QB Hollis Mathis finished the game today 18-28 for 204 yards passing and tossed one touchdown to A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Richmond beat William and Mary today 21-14 and it was in large part to Joe Mancuso who threw the ball 27 times comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Western Carolina RB Donnavan Spencer ran the ball 18 times for 98 yards but could not get in the end zone. He stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- VMI beat up on Western Carolina today winning 30-7. Reece Udinski threw the ball 41 times completing 30 passes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago