has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Adams State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Worked for tutoring program helping kids with class work.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Kinesiology and Exercise Physiology
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Sean Taylor because he played with his head on fire and full of passion
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Soccer, track, basketball, baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
I am a hybrid that can play in the box and play in coverage with the ability to run side line to side line.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Offense lineman tendencies, wide receiver tendencies, and opponents strength and weaknesses.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Jon Beason or Tj Ward considerably smaller frames for position but plays angry and fast.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Living in a shelter with my mom. We prayed and put our faith in our savior.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Not very superstitious
What is your biggest strength?
My agility and mental
What is your biggest weakness?
My perfectionist mindset
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
A god fearing man. That will be the best he can be in all aspects of life not only on the field but off the field as well.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Ray Lewis or Sean Taylor
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Martin Luther King, Jesus, and my real mom
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My step mom/dad a house
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? I hate to say it but it looks like the Cowboys (Eagles fan)
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Ezekiel Elliott
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Dang slow down Killer!!! twitter.com/braydenwalkerf…
about 53 mins ago
- Here comes the BOOOOOMM twitter.com/fletchercothra…
about 57 mins ago
- Great player here! He was a stud! twitter.com/real_2xs/statu…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL Agents break it down on Freestyle Friday nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/beyond…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago