Today it is all about the Turkey Leg. So at Draft Diamonds I thought we would bring our readers our Turkey Day Predictions for the Lions v. Vikings as well as the others. Since the Lions and Vikings are early we will start there and continue on.
Lions are hard to play on Thanksgiving. It is their day when it comes to the NFL. The Vikings are going to try to stop the Lions, but they will not be successful. I am calling it, Lions win and they win BIG.
Lions 42 – Vikings 21
Here are today’s inactives for the Lions v. Vikings game:
- LB DeAndre Levy, RB Justin Forsett, OL Joe Dahl, OL Cornelius Lucas, DL Khyri Thornton, S Don Carey, QB Jake Rudock.
- QB Taylor Heinicke, WR Stefon Diggs, CB Terence Newman, CB Marcus Sherels, OT Rashod Hill, DT Sharrif Floyd, DE Stephen Weatherly
With Stefon Diggs hurt and out, the Vikings will need the others to step up, and I don’t see that happening against the fired up Lions today. The Lions wide outs Golden Tate and Marvin Jones along with quarterback Matthew Stafford walk away with the Turkey Leg.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 9 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 12 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 13 mins ago