NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
One of the coolest things I have done is went to this alternative school with these youth defenders and played kickball, flag football and basketball with them and the best thing about that is you will be shock how you put and impact on somebody life through sports
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Social Research 2
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Mom is because she been through so much and all she know is to fight through it
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes, baseball, basketball and tennis
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My dominance with double team blockers
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
The first hand placement that a center makes on contact and the guard first step
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
To be honest nobody in the SWAC but Kentucky center and guard combination was great when they double me but I still had 3 TFL that game
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Vince Wilfork, we both big and stout and take on double team blocks
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
When I found out my mom had cancer and when my brother was shot and killed within 4 months apart and I overcame it with prayer and strength
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
No not really I just listen to music
What is your biggest strength?
Making a new line of scrimmage
What is your biggest weakness?
My weight I will say so I can stay on the field longer
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
First I am a people person and everybody loves and I would bring a great work ethic to your program. I love making a new line of scrimmage, taking on double team blocks, and clogging up the holes so the running backs have nowhere to go and also make my linebackers will be free during the game
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I will chose my brother, Vince Wilfork and Warren Sapp
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Um I’m not sure yet
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Oakland Raiders
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? That a tough question lol I really can’t say
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:JJ Watt to Bills needs to happen right now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZuOL7zyLdH
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Pro Day Schedule for 2021 NFL Draft Prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/pro-da… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EDlt1FO32e
about 1 hour ago
- I love me some Joshua Shim twitter.com/joshua_shim_/s…
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/will-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago