NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Reading across America. Which is going to elementary schools and reading to the students.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother. She’s the hardest working person I know and she taught me the core values needed to succeed in life.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I ran track in high school.
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
I believe my instincts separate me the most.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for the tendencies of the offense. Alignments of the offensive line, I pay attention to the quarterback and running backs strengths and weakness as well as the wide receivers. And who the offense’s best player is.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Ethan Cooper, my own teammate.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ryan Shazier. I’m a smaller sized linebacker with quickness, toughness and great instincts.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Overcoming a torn patellar tendon. I overcame it by believing everything happens for a reason and working extremely hard to recover.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to The Problem by Wale before every game.
What is your biggest strength?
I believe my biggest strength is my instincts.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say football is my life and has been for a long time I know I can play this game, all I need is a chance.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite player was Ray Lewis but my favorite team is the Steelers.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Kobe Bryant Ray Lewis and Muhammad Ali.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
Whatever my mother wanted.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Seahawks
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith? Barry Sanders
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tom Brady
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman? Deion Sanders
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:A NEW DISTURBING NFL TREND THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uMASHxtYFg
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bernard McCall Jr., WR, Brevard College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/bernar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kevon Johnson, RB, Roosevelt University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/kevon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...