Fantasy Football Studs and Duds: Week 10
Here are a few Week 10 studs and duds to consider as your fantasy season progresses on.
- Eli Manning, QB vs. Cincinnati:
After a prolific four touchdown performance against a stout Philly defense last week, Manning seems to be hitting his late season stride and the Bengals are only the 26th ranked pass defense against fantasy quarterbacks so far this season. With a now healthy receiving corps, Manning seems to be a tasty match-up Monday night against the Cincy.
- Jay Ajayi, RB vs. San Diego:
Last week Ajayi proved that he’s still on his hot streak, recording 130 yards and scoring his fifth touchdown in four games. Although the Charger’s defensive unit has been playing well as of late, they are still soft against opposing running-backs. With Ajayi averaging 25+ touches per game in recent weeks, he is a must start in any league.
- Jordan Matthews, WR vs. Atlanta:
It seems as if Jordan Matthews is one of the only receivers on the Eagle’s offense that can consistently catch passes, along with leading his teammates in yards, targets, and touchdowns by a substantial margin. The Falcons have been very friendly to opposing wideouts most of this season and I’m betting that the Eagles will be playing from behind most of this game, forcing Carson Wentz to throw the ball deep often. Expect Matthews to make a big play or two this Sunday.
- Ben Roethlisberger, QB vs. Dallas:
Dallas has been keeping opposing quarterbacks in check all season, allowing multiple passing touchdowns only three times this year. The Steelers offense has been underwhelming lately and Big Ben is still not 100% with a meniscus injury. Find an alternate quarterback if possible.
- Isaiah Crowell, RB vs. Baltimore:
After only receiving six carries for 4 yards last week, it is looking like Crowell is only valuable in the passing game or if he scores a touchdown. The Ravens are only allowing 3.4 yards per carry this season and Duke Johnson has seen an uptick in playing time, resulting in Crowell being a bench player this week unless you are in a deep PPR league.
- Julian Edelman, WR vs. Seattle:
Edelman has been disappointing this season to say the least. Since Tom Brady’s return, Edelman has actually regressed and has only eclipsed 60 yards once, even while leading his team in targets. This just shows that his playmaking ability has fallen off due to lingering injuries, and Seattle’s tough pass defense will not make things any easier. Edelman is not a viable fantasy starter this week.
Deep sleepers for your bye week woes
- Chris Ivory, RB: With a new OC, Ivory might have taken over as the lead back in Jacksonville, recording his first 100-yard game of the season last week. Plug him in if necessary.
- JJ Nelson, WR: Nelson excelled last game, stepping in for the injured Michael Floyd, scoring two touchdowns. With Larry Fitz and John Brown both banged up, Nelson could see an increase in playing time.
- Carson Wentz, QB: Facing a soft Atlanta defense and the high possibility of playing from behind, Wentz will be throwing the ball deep most of the day. Expect him to post some decent yardage.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:The Swiss Army Knife | Sitting down with Senior WR Tariq Gray nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/tariq-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:The Swiss Army Knife | Sitting down with Senior WR Tariq Gray nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/tariq-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/veE9qDpwTK
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for July 30, 2021 | Roster Cuts, Signings, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- The Swiss Army Knife | Sitting down with Senior WR Tariq Gray nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/tariq-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7O27tk8AF2
about 7 hours ago
- Impressive twitter.com/benverlander/s…
about 7 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...