Fantasy Starts for Week 10
Carson Wentz vs. ATL.
-Carson Wentz is coming off game where he posted career-high numbers for passing yards. Philly really struggled last week and a lot of that was due to play calling, but the Eagles actually decided to stretch the field and were successful doing it. Atlanta has allowed over 2,600 passing yards and 23 touchdowns through the air, which leads me to believe that Wentz should have a decent game.
Joe Flacco vs. CLE.
-This is a game where the Ravens have a good match-up and are coming off of a big win against Pittsburgh last week. Cleveland has yet to win a game and their defense ranks at the bottom of the league in rushing and passing yards allowed.
Dak Prescott vs. PIT.
-Pittsburgh looked terrible last week and they have to play a team that has been playing lights-out on a weekly basis. The Dallas offensive line has given Prescott the time to find open receivers, which has allowed him to avoid making typical rookie mistakes. With the running game having so much success, it’s hard to imagine the Steeler defense keeping up with their opponent.
Philip Rivers vs. TEN.
-Rivers has played well this year, which is a bit of a surprise when you look at the weapons that he lost for the season with injuries. The Chargers have been having success on the ground, which has given Rivers more opportunities to complete passes downfield. Playing Rivers against Tennessee would be a move that is unlikely to backfire.
Trevor Siemian vs. NO.
-The Broncos QB hasn’t played great this year, but Gary Kubiak reiterated this week that he is the best option the team has to win games right now. New Orleans has given up 2,400 passing yards this season and their defense just hasn’t been very effective. Starting Siemian would not be my go-to move this week, but some Fantasy Football owners won’t have much of a choice due to players being on bye weeks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bernard McCall Jr., WR, Brevard College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/bernar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kevon Johnson, RB, Roosevelt University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/kevon-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:A NEW DISTURBING NFL TREND THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uMASHxtYFg
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bernard McCall Jr., WR, Brevard College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/bernar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...