NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Fairmont State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Coached pee-wee football for a day and taught them what I know about their position.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Statistics or Biology
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom and my dad because of the things they’ve gone through in life to make my life better.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I’ve ran track most of my life
Did you play any other positions in football?
I’ve played just about everything on defense and running back and a little bit of receiver.
At your position, what separates you from others?
Good foot work and good hips are something that I appreciate about myself. It allows me to mix up different techniques in coverage.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for tendencies in releases and routes. I ask myself “What is this receiver vulnerable to?” and “What are his weaknesses?”
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Chris St. Hillaire, he went to Fairmont my freshman year.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Brent Grimes. He’s got a smaller build, but is able to cover bigger receivers with good feet and break on routes with good hips.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Nothing in particular, but I like to do the same things every week before the game.
What is your biggest strength?
Footwork and hips, and being able to “forget the past play”
What is your biggest weakness?
I play too calm at times
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’ve got a skill set unlike any other corner, I take in coaching well and through hard work I can develop into a player you need.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Tampa Bay Bucs
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Steph Curry and his fam , my Uncle Josh, Jackie Robinson
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
My mom a car.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Dallas
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Dak or Zeke Elliot
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- Last Chance:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
- Did You See This:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago
- NY PA Corporate Cup Soccer Showcase gofundme.com/f/ny-pa-corpor…
about 13 hours ago
- Did You See This:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 hours ago