What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I read and spend time with the kids at the local elementary school who look up to me.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Ethical Issues in Criminal Justice
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Both of my parents. The two of them have taught me everything I know and I wouldn’t be the man I am today if it weren’t for them
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and track
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My size, length and ball skills
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look at the receivers split because a lot of times that will tell me if he’s running an in-breaking or out breaking route. I also look at how many receivers are lined up to my side of the field so I can get a feel for the different route combinations that a team likes to run
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
My teammate Charles Holland
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Josh Norman because we’re both bigger corners that like to get in the receivers face and be physical at the line of scrimmage. He also plays with a chip on his shoulder coming from a small school as well.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I had to overcome was falling through the cracks and ending up having to go to a small school. Playing at a small school you really have to motivate yourself or your not going to last all four years. I overcame this obstacle by using it as a chip on my shoulder and by having faith that I ended up at Tiffin University for a reason. That helped me motivate myself each and every day.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I have a game day playlist.
What is your biggest strength?
Press man coverage.
What is your biggest weakness?
Inexperience. I’ve only been playing corner for a few years now. On the other hand that can be a positive because that means I’m only going to continue to get better.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say don’t pay attention to the name on the front of my jersey. Line me up in front of anybody and guarantee you I can play with them.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite team growing up was the Browns who my grandpa actually played for.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Lebron James, Chris Brown and my girlfriend.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A new car.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots.
- Who is Better: Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tom Brady
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jnMICRXP1C
about 7 mins ago
- Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IFgDwdLqLN
about 15 mins ago
- Then you don’t need it! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 42 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- We just hit 30k on the Dow Jones!!! Ground Breaking
about 59 mins ago