- Aaron Wilson reports that the Browns tried out three players including WR Jordan Leslie, TE Steven Scheu and WR Wendall Williams.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Lions hosted LB Josh Bynes for a visit on Monday and brought in Jacques McClendon and G Nila Kasitati for tryouts.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Jacksonville Jaguars brought in five players for workouts on Monday including RB David Cobb, CB Darius Hillary, DB Rolan Milligan, DB Kevin Peterson and DB Elijah Shumate.
- According to Adam Caplan, the Texans worked out three players on Tuesday including CB Charles Gaines, S Don Jones, and CB Denzel Rice
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Colts hosted WR Aaron Dobson for a visit on Tuesday
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Colts brought in former Titans RB David Cobb for a workout on Tuesday
- According to Nick Underhill, the Chiefs worked out five players on Tuesday including LB Deion Barnes, LB Randell Johnson, LB Kyle Kragen, DE Kendall Reyes, and DE Lynden Trail.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Rams worked out cornerbacks Charles Gaines and Demetrius McCray
- According to Doug Kyed, the Patriots worked out three players on Tuesday including OT Ryan Mack, OT Pearce Slater, and DE Jordan Williams
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Saints hosted LB Lamar Louis for a visit
- According to Adam Caplan, the Buccaneers worked out three tight ends on Tuesday including Mitchell Henry, Casey Pierce, and Eric Wallace.