The National Football League is donating $300,000 to help people from the U.S. to Haiti who were affected by Hurricane Matthew, according to TMZ Sports.
Matthew devastated the Caribbean and the Southern United States. Over 20 died here in the States and over 1000 in Haiti.
The NFL says $200k will be split between the Salvation Army, UNICEF and the American Red Cross. The rest will go toward repairing youth football fields in the Southeast that were torn up by the storm.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Betting Strategy – How to Profit Betting on Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BMZ3z5If1I
about 4 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Blake Dever, QB, University of North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/blake-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dalvin Cook Injury Update, Will Cook be ready for Week 13? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/dalvin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Drew Brees Injury Update, Should you be worried about Kamara’s production with him out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, Ertz to return in week 13? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/zach-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago