NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Emporia State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Being able to run camps for my school and teaching my cousins what the game is all about.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My grandfather, he exemplifies what it means to be a man everyday.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Track & Field, baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
Running back and Wide Receiver in high school
At your position, what separates you from others?
Mixture of feet, speed,hips, and ability to attack ball like a Receiver, Also instincts for the game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Footwork off the line, competitiveness, speed, route running tendencies, and aggressiveness.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Corey Coleman or JT Barrett
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Don’t like to compare myself, but I love Chris Harris Jr. playing style and attacks the game. I believe we have the same attitude towards the game with a underdog mentality
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Just a Warm up routine of warming up my feet
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
The thought that I can play at the same level as some of the more hyped up guys.
What is your biggest strength?
Speed And Football instincts
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Stand up Man that’s has stood up to adversity my whole life. The hardest most determined person you will ever meet. You won’t meet a more competitive guy that hates to lose and refuses to quit
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Sean Taylor & Texans
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My mother who past when I was 14, Deion Sanders, and my grandmother
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Nothing big just want to take care of family
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Texans
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Saquon Barkley destined to become the next Barry Sanders…and not in a good way nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/saquon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IYmQKPzF6r
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 2 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 2 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2FQ06ch
about 52 mins ago