NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Wide receiver/ slot receiver
Where do you play college football?
Angelo State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Reading with elementary school kids on my day off.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Ft. Worth, Texas
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom and sister, hardest working people I know!
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes I played basketball and ran track
Did you play any other positions in football?
I’ve played every position except offensive line
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m a tough matchup, too fast for a linebacker/safety and too physical for a corner
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Look at my matchup for tendencies, coverages, blitz tendency, does my guy like to get hands on.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Odell Beckham or Steve Smith, inside and outside nightmare who plays the game with an edge
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I was on the verge of not playing football anymore after being told no time after time, but I believed in myself and worked harder until I achieved my goals
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I have to listen to my game day play list
What is your biggest strength?
My Competitive nature
What is your biggest weakness?
Sometimes I rely too much on athleticism
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would encourage you to listen to my story and you will see that I have a never give up attitude, an underdog mindset, and I attack the game like a savage.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
I loved Jerry Rice, my dad used to always rave about how hard he worked to be the best and it showed on the field.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I’m going to come back to school and finish my last semester and get my degree
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Oakland Raiders
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Julio Jones
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago