The Chicago Bears v. Detroit Lions game was something else, but the highlight of the game came when an idiot fan wearing a Gorilla outfit ran on the field sporting an “All Lives Matter” Shirt.
Here is the video that was captured by Nik Gaur on Twitter.
A guy dressed as a gorilla wearing an “all lives matter” shirt just ran onto the field at the Bears game pic.twitter.com/QJLfuS1b1U
— Nik Gaur (@Gaur_Nik) October 2, 2016
A Tennessee man has been charged with running onto Soldier Field in a gorilla suit and an “All Lives Matter” shirt during Sunday’s Bears game.
Angelo Graham, 31, faces one felony count of criminal trespass to a place of amusement, police said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 21, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Imagine if Nick Sirianni could land Duce Staley as his assistant head coach and then land Anthony Lynn as his OC?
about 44 mins ago
- Remember a great head coach just has to be able to motivate and know when to intervene. He does not have to be a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Anthony Lynn was Nick Sirianni's head coach in 2017. Lynn is now available and he is a very solid offensive mind.
about 50 mins ago
- I hope Nick Sirianni lands Anthony Lynn as his OC.
about 52 mins ago