year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Ohio Dominican University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Going into some middle and high schools and sharing my experiences and talking with the youth about life.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Both parents. They’ve taught me what determination, hard work and sacrifice are, and continue to till this day.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
Slot, DB and linebacker for a little
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for defensive fronts, player tendencies and coverages.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Marquez Gollman, the safety at Grand Valley State.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
This is a hard one. I’m going to say Danny Woodhead. He’s a small school guy like myself and even a smaller back like myself who has a lot of versatility as well in regards to running the ball, returning, moving to the slot and playing there as well.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I’ve faced, came this year as I am battling through injuries all year to help bring success to the team. I’m overcoming it now because I understand the team is bigger than me and I only want success for US, so I’m willing to leave my body out there for them at any given moment.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I like to laugh, so I joke around and listen to music.
What is your biggest strength?
My versatility is my biggest strength. Whatever needs to be done.
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness would probably be my health right now. Been fighting through injuries all year.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I love football, I don’t drink or smoke and I’m willing to do whatever needs to be done to help bring success here.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Barry Sanders. As a running back, I feel everybody idolized him because of the magic he could create on the field at any time.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would say my Mom, Dad and Chad Johnson.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I want to get my parents a condo out of Detroit!
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Drew Brees
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Top Aussie College Football Players Who Panned Out To NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/top-au… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PX7M6fMxck
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:20 players from the XFL found a way to stick on NFL rosters, More to come? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/xfl-35/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pAR3uJLgMv
about 2 hours ago