NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6ft, 210 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
California University of Pennsylvania
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
This summer I went back and talked to my high school team about obstacles I faced in high school, and how I made it through them to where I am today.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Mom, because she works hard at supporting our family and is always so loving.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
QB, WR, Corner,
At your position, what separates you from others?
My ability to make big plays, and flexibility to play anywhere on the field.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for route concepts that teams like to run and in what situations, and QB tendencies.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Nigel Barksdale, QB for Slippery Rock in 2013
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I don’t feel as though I play like any one player in the NFL because I can play numerous different spots on the field. Interchangeable like a Troy Polamalu or Tyrann Mathieu.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I went through tough times in high school with my family, but I overcame it by trusting in God and knowing that better days were ahead.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I like taking a hot shower before showing up to the stadium.
What is your biggest strength?
My football intelligence and ball skills.
What is your biggest weakness?
Ball security, every time I catch an interception I like to hold it like Deion Sanders.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m the type of player that’s going to come to work every day and do whatever it takes to make myself and the team better. I will never be a distraction, and I will make big plays.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
LaDainian Tomlinson and the San Diego Chargers
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Kobe Bryant, Drake, and Walter Payton.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
A big flat screen TV or projector.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Seahawks
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Ezekiel Elliott
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Chargers are signing P Lachlan Edwards to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/lachla…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Seahawks signed WR Darvin Kidsy to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/darvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Vikings WR Adam Thielen has been taken off the COVID-19 list, EXPECT HIM TO PLAY week 13… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Lions WR Kenny Golladay is still not practicing, Not a good sign for the injured Lion wide receive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago