NFL Draft Diamonds has been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I have worked football camps doing footwork drills
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
I am from New Castle PA
Who is your role model, and why?
My father is my role model, because he works so hard to provide for his family and he is consistent
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Growing up I played baseball, basketball, football, and ran track
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played outside linebacker
At your position, what separates you from others?
The thing that separates me from others at my position is that I’m already low and I am a one cut back and I also can block
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When I’m breaking down film look to see how the d-line fires off the ball and how good the linebackers hips are
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest player I have ever faced was Rushel Shell
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Darren Sproles is who I compare my game to because I can catch out of the backfield like him and we are difficult to tackle
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I had to overcome in my life was being told by people that I was too small or that I was too slow, I overcame it by working hard and being dedicated
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
My pre game ritual is saying a prayer before every game
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is that I have God on my side and I am a competitor I don’t back down from any competition
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness is I don’t watch enough film!
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
If you were a GM and gave me a second to sell myself, I would tell you I rather show you that I’m worth your time instead of telling you what to expect from me
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite player growing up was Barry Sanders and my favorite NFL team was the chargers because of Ladainian Tomlinson
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with three people dead or alive I would choose Albert Einstein, John F Kennedy, and Mike Tyson
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
The first big item I would buy is just giving my dad my first big paycheck.
- Who is Better: Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?
- Who will win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots
- Who is Better : Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith?
- Who will win MVP in NFL? Tyrann Mathieu
- Who is Better: Deion Sanders or Richard Sherman?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- There is literally nothing on TV tonight, so we are going to be forced to watch a debate? Come on
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Are good defenses Lamar Jackson’s kryptonite? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/lamar-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FbOYBpbzp6
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivan Mertilus, DB, Los Angeles Valley College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes became the fastest QB to reach 10,000 yards passing in just 34 games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago