been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 3 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. Our questions are designed to give our readers a little more insight on the player. We hope to bring you more than 350 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner to the right. Now let’s meet the prospect!!!!
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Henderson State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
The coolest thing I’ve done off the field would have to be helping clean and rebuild a community, also going to elementary schools and reading to the children was pretty cool.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Granddad, because he showed me what it means to be a man, and is a big reason i’m where i’m at today.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Track & Field
Did you play any other positions in football?
WR, RB, CB
At your position, what separates you from others?
I would have to say the passion that I have for the game. I play with a chip on my shoulder so I think the intensity that I play with separates me.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Offensive tendencies, Blocking schemes, QB’s favorite target, Wr releases and route running.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Demarcus Robinson from the Chiefs
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would have to say Reshad Jones because he is underrated, a ball hawk safety who can also come downhill and make tackles.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Watch Sean Taylor and Ray lewis Highlights.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
The biggest obstacle I feel like I have to overcome would be not having a lot of exposure, and the belief that small school players are not ready to compete at this level.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is my will to not be outworked.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a hard working unselfish team player who will do anything asked of me to help the team. One of the most determined people you will meet who loves to compete.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My Favorite player growing up was Ed Reed, my favorite team was the Patriots.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Ray Lewis, Eric Thomas, and my great Grandmother who passed away
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
I would buy my mom a house.
- Who will win the Super Bowl? Patriots
- Whose better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- Better Running Back Adrian Peterson or Barry Sanders?
- Better safety Eric Weddle or Ed Reed?
- Better linebacker Ray Lewis or Luke Kuechly?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is awesome for D3 football players everywhere. Remember his name the kid is built for this! @draftguyjimmy was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Appreciate the love! Our crew is amazing! @JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020 @that_sports_guy @DrJesseMorse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Urban Meyer has some smart former coaches of his out there available. Charlie Strong is out there, Doc Holliday re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- You can receive a free stock by clicking the link below. I personally received a stock of Ford. Build your portfo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago