According to a report by Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald on Wednesday, Miami Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron is really thinking about retirement after suffering his fourth concussion since entering the NFL.
The 28-year-old Cameron, who was concussed in a Week 3 victory over the Cleveland Browns and hasn’t played since, will not be suiting up on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers and is said to be very concerned about his long-term health.
Cameron had to sit out quite a bit while with the Browns due to concussion concerns. He could be in the same boat as Jahvid Best the former Lions draft pick. Cameron has really been hurt by the concussions, and retirement might be his best option.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Never doubt him. He will come through too. I guarantee it bro. Jesus Christ's time is perfect. Hang tight, and tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HdDav2ISFT
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P05AfkrVJt
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FnwSNPEIqa
about 57 mins ago