Antonio Brown has been getting fined this year for twerking, and his friend Brandon Marshall says he is willing to take a fine as well if scores a touchdown this week against the Steelers. Marshall says he will homage to Antonio Brown whom he bet in the beginning of the season for a vehicle.
That’s right. Marshall plans to emulate Brown’s patented touchdown dance should he make it into the end zone.
“I guarantee if I score, I’m twerking in the end zone,” Marshall said this week. “That’s what I’m guaranteeing.”
I hope they televise this game, it could be a fun one if Fitzpatrick can hit his wide outs instead of the other team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:Washington Football Team’s Chase Young is on pace for 20 sacks in 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: Tennessee Titans vs. Minnesota Vikings ift.tt/3mMCc29
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bengals rookie QB Joe Burrow feels he took major strides last week and he just wants a win… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago