Chicago Bears wide receiver Kevin White suffered an ankle injury Sunday against the Lions and is expected to miss significant time, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) | Twitterhttps://twitter.com/RapSheet
#Bears players expect the ankle injury suffered by #Bears WR Kevin White to keep him out an extended period of time, I’m told. More bad news
White had been playing well, but this is another major set back for him. Last year White missed the entire season with an injury and now he is expected to miss more time.
Bears placed WR Kevin White on injured reserve.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EtQg2r3UmE
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:All Eyez On Me: Five 2021 NFL Draft Prospects whose stock is rising because of coronavirus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9EpYkUBZHD
about 15 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- How is the fourth-best punter in NFL history not on an NFL roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/marque… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZpsiIArTH5
about 28 mins ago