Sam Wyche was losing time, and it was slowly beginning to tick away from him, but the faithful ball coach kept a positive outlook and was able to get great news.
Wyche went into surgery early Tuesday morning after Doctor’s found him a heart donor, and the procedure took around four and a half hours. His family posted on Facebook that he was in recovery and doing well.
“I pretty much thought most of the day was, he was going to end up passing away and then found out he was hopefully going to get a new heart, which it turned out he did,” Kerry Wyche said. “I told my kids last night when they were saying prayers to say an extra prayer to the donor family. Even though we’re celebrating, they’re preparing for a funeral. And so I, I pray for them as well.”
This is amazing news, because Doctor’s were ready to send him to a hospice. Please pray for Coach Wyche and his family.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Blake Griffin Joined Pistons Fans in a “Ref You Suck” Chant bit.ly/2ILHhq2
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- Bryce Harper Got Ejected and Went Nuts on the Umpire bit.ly/2DuFWQP
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 48 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro