Sam Wyche was losing time, and it was slowly beginning to tick away from him, but the faithful ball coach kept a positive outlook and was able to get great news.
Wyche went into surgery early Tuesday morning after Doctor’s found him a heart donor, and the procedure took around four and a half hours. His family posted on Facebook that he was in recovery and doing well.
“I pretty much thought most of the day was, he was going to end up passing away and then found out he was hopefully going to get a new heart, which it turned out he did,” Kerry Wyche said. “I told my kids last night when they were saying prayers to say an extra prayer to the donor family. Even though we’re celebrating, they’re preparing for a funeral. And so I, I pray for them as well.”
This is amazing news, because Doctor’s were ready to send him to a hospice. Please pray for Coach Wyche and his family.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Devonta Freeman working out with the G-Men! Smart move twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- 13-1 heading into tonight! I have the Saints winning! Let’s see if I can go 14-1! This was a solid predictions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- My predictions I was really close to going three for three! Devante Adams injury hurt but the others!!!
NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago