Mike Reiss of ESPN reports that the Patriots tried out four players on Tuesday including WR Anthony Dable, DE Ryan Russell, OL Ian Silberman and DE Davis Tull.
Aaron Wilson adds that the Seahawks also worked out C Ross Burbank, OT Reid Fragel, OT Luke Marquardt, OL Andrew Gardner, OL Michael Ola (signed), DB Neiko Thorpe (signed) and G Jordan Walsh.
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, the Packers brought in former Jaguars RB Storm Johnson for a workout on Tuesday.
The Detroit Lions brought in free agent S Jimmy Wilson and CBs Blidi Wreh-Wilson and Demetrius McCray for workouts this week, according to Adam Caplan.
The San Diego Chargers brought in free agent WRs Chris Givens and Griff Whalen for workouts this week, according to Adam Caplan.
Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Buccaneers worked out DE Kroy Biermann and G Josh LeRibeus on Monday.
According to Aaron Wilson, the Bucs also worked out LB Beniquez Brown, DL Rodney Coe, G Kaleb Johnson, DL Kyle Love, DL Joey Mbu, LB Jeff Luc, and LB Cameron Lynch.
Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area reports that the 49ers brought in free agent WR Aaron Dobson for a workout on Tuesday.
According to Adam Caplan, the Cowboys recently worked out 14 players including WR Josh Boyce, CB Sammy Seamster, and QB Sean Renfree. Caplan mentions that LB Ryan Davis and DT Leon Orr were also a part of the tryouts.
Howard Balzer reports that the Dolphins tried out DT Barry Cofield, DT Cory Johnson, and DE C.J. Wilson on Tuesday. The team also worked out LB’s A.J. Hawk and Donald Butler.
According to Adam Caplan, the Colts brought in free agent RB Zac Brooks for a workout on Tuesday.
Aaron Wilson adds that the Colts also worked out WR Torrence Allen, CB Jamell Fleming, LB Luke Rhodes, OL Kristian Sokuli, and RB Brandon Wegher.
Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports that the Titans brought in five players for workouts on Tuesday including: DB Lou Young, CB Eric Patterson, LB John Lotulelei, CB Tay Glover-Wright, and DL T.J. Fatinikun.
According to Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post, the Bears brought in four players for workouts on Tuesday including: DE Jimmy Bean, DE Rufus Johnson, LB Deiontrez Mount, and LB Jermauria Rasco.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Y4CRYLGDWR
about 35 mins ago
- Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/faLTkwixte
about 43 mins ago
- Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3ffEbvU8Z
about 1 hour ago