The Detroit Lions announced that they’ve waived RB George Winn from their practice squad on Friday and signed G Chase Farris to the unit.
Winn played college football at Cincinnati. He originally signed with the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2013. He was placed on the Lions’ practice squad at the start of the 2015 season, but moved to the main club on October 19 after an injury to Zach Zenner. Winn has bounced around the league for a while but is a great special teams player.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 9 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 12 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 14 mins ago