A former Indiana University football player was arrested on Thursday on two counts of child molestation.
The Randolph County Sheriff’s Office received word on Wednesday that Kiante Christopher Enis, 19, of Saratoga, may have engaged in sexual misconduct with “a child 13 years or younger.”
Investigators say Ennis admitted to being in a consensual but illegal relationship with a teenage girl, and because the two admitted to having sex, Ennis will be charged with child molestation. His name was still on the roster, but it did not take long for them to remove his name and his scholarship.
“Indiana Football has dismissed freshman Kiante Enis from the program effective immediately,” the statement read.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/o72Eb6Scp9
about 26 mins ago
- Cincinnati Reds: Hot Stove Update As December Begins ift.tt/37tQ6zk
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago