Aqib Talib is a very vocal player, but he feels Broncos offense is actually ten times better this year than it was last year.
“Honestly, from the sideline, in my opinion our offense looks 10 times better this year,” Talib told the hosts. “Them guys are playing good football in my eyes. They’re turning the ball over a little in the red zone. Clean that up and they’ll be 10 times better. They can only go up. But I see a bunch of improvement on the offensive side of the ball.”
Denver is 2-0 and has scored 55 points offensively, to go along with 707 yards. The defense remains the strength of the team, but the Broncos are ninth in the league in points scored and 16th in total yards. Last season’s team ranked 19th and 16th in the same categories.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Great opportunity for small schoolers! Must check it out twitter.com/cgssmall/statu…
about 9 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Vq3MZQvOca
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills ift.tt/39qKbxK
about 23 mins ago