Bryan Stork was ejected twice this off-season once during a scrimmage with the Bears and once against his teammate. Could his temper be the reason he was given his walking papers?
A fourth-round draft pick of the Patriots in 2014, Stork finished last season as the starting center and is listed as the starter on the Patriots’ depth chart as of Wednesday morning. His attitude is not the best and he has been ejected twice, so does that play a factor?
Stork was ejected first when he fought with multiple Chicago Bears players. His second fight came when he fought with his teammate Woodrow Hamilton a day after Alshon Jeffery was involved in a fight with Malcolm Butler. Pretty amazing to be honest.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago