The Buffalo Bills have been patiently waiting for the results of rookie linebacker Reggie Ragland’s MRI. The former Alabama run stuffer suffered a knee injury while at practice, but today he was scheduled to undergo a second MRI.
According to head coach Rex Ryan the swelling of the knee is making the MRI hard to read. The team will wait for the swelling to go down to get a good evaluation. This cannot be good.
Rex Ryan said no update on Reggie Ragland. Still waiting for swelling to go down and to get more movement in the knee.
— Matthew Fairburn (@MatthewFairburn) August 8, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Honest question twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9ZXQqCSS2X
about 53 mins ago
- We need a goalie twitter.com/bjwilsonwgr/st…
about 54 mins ago
- Boom twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago