The Buffalo Bills could have a long term solution at the quarterback position very soon. According to Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News, the possibility of a deal for Taylor before the start of the season is real.
A source said the team and Taylor’s reps were talking “relatively frequently,” as they pursue a contract for the star quarterback.
Last year Taylor and the Bills were pretty amazing on offense, and this year the mobile QB could be in for a nice pay raise.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Von Miller can’t possibly hit the open market… right? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OPnfXn99vv
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did Atlanta Falcons do Raheem Morris dirty? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PZLt8KvEZe
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago