Jim Brown is the best Brown to ever suit up, and the Hall of Fame back feels Josh Gordon is finally ready to step up to the plate and be responsible.
Gordon, the NFL’s leading receiver back in 2013, can apply for reinstatement later this summer, though he must first show that he’s over his past “issues” with marijuana before then.
“I’ve talked with Josh twice on the phone, and the last time I talked with him he sounded very motivated and I think he was in rehab and feeling good about it and discovering some things about himself,” Brown said, via The Plain Dealer. “He really seemed ready to take responsibility for himself.”
If Gordon can return to the Browns, they could be a dangerous team under Hue Jackson. I am not sold on Josh Gordon as of yet. He is going to have to prove to me he has matured.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Falcons seem to be closing in on Titans OC Arthur Smith to be their next head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/arthur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- ICYMI:Robert Saleh hired by New York Jets as their new head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/robert… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PnmNDbR3wU
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:WAC Expansion: Find out which teams are joining the conference! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wac-ex… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/h6D9TlNoCt
about 22 mins ago
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago