Sam Bradford is something else. Last week he was pouting like a little girl because he had to compete with Carson Wentz the second overall pick. Now, after no one would even call to trade for him, he quickly changed his tune. As of today he is now committed to win a Super Bowl.
According to Pro Football Talk, Bradford released a statement saying that he’s committed to the team, excited to be a part of it, and hoping to win a Super Bowl in Philadelphia.
“I’m excited to be back on the field today with my teammates and coaches,” Bradford said. “The business-side of football is sometimes a necessary consideration. My attention and efforts are focused on the participation in and preparation for a championship season: I am committed to my teammates and the Eagles organization for nothing less.”
This has to be a joke. If I was an Eagles fan I would still ride him about his actions.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 7 Preview: Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans ift.tt/2HofM7N
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tyler Higbee injury update; How bad is his hand injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Robert Woods injury update; How bad is his groin injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Darrell Henderson thigh injury update; Could the Rams RB miss time?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How serious is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago