Christian McCaffrey was the best running back in the nation last year, and he dominated every game he played in. McCaffrey broke the NCAA record for all-purpose yardage in a single season last year, as he amassed 3,864 yards. The record was held by Oklahoma State and Detroit Lions great Barry Sanders, with 3,250 yards. When people talk about McCaffrey they always say he has power, but very rarely do they say he is explosive and that upsets him.
“When you read about white athletes these days and white skill possession receivers specifically, one word you’ll always find is tough,” McCaffrey told the publication. “You’ll rarely see explosive, athletic, stuff like that. … You get a little bit upset: ‘I ran the same 40 as this guy, and you’re calling him … .’ People do the eye test and underestimate me, so I do play with a chip on my shoulder.”
If McCaffrey has a year like he did last year, watch out. I would not be shocked to see a team draft him in the first round.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That DPI was monstrous, Bills need to get a stop and have another long drive. Let's go
about 8 mins ago
- Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Lee Privett, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/lee-pr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QwOpHHhCJ7
about 9 mins ago
- Former Nicholls State TE Jordan Talley heads to San Antonio to play in The Spring League nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jordan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Packers are expected to work out former Missouri OT Paul Adams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/paul-a…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago