There have been many people criticizing Corey Coleman from Baylor, because he did not run many routes. Well according to the statistic from Pro Football Focus’ own Neil Hornsby, Corey Coleman should be just fine.
Corey Coleman’s route map is ridiculous. 76 of 116 targets on hitches and go routes.
— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) March 14, 2016
Well after that breakdown, people were scared, but Neil cleared that up pretty quickly by posting this photo of the routes that the rookies from last year ran in the NFL.
Based on last year in NFL here are pass routes new WRs will be expected to run: pic.twitter.com/Jjqbeu7RS4
— Neil Hornsby (@PFF_Neil) April 20, 2016
People complaining about C Coleman’s route tree: Just routes he ran primarily at Baylor would be 51% of avg NFL tgts
— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) April 20, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I hate it too twitter.com/allbrightnfl/s…
about 43 mins ago
- Oh Stan twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 45 mins ago
- I see what you did there. Smart man, and they cut Jamon Brown too twitter.com/zvaughn2712/st…
about 48 mins ago
- Teams like the Bengals, Eagles, Browns, Cowboys, Packers, are just a few teams that could use a starting caliber OG… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- What people do not realize is Quinton Spain did not allow a sack. Look at Jamon Brown who was just released by the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago