According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media Insiders, UCLA linebacker Myles Jack is reportedly falling out the top 10. This is huge news if true. Jack has been linked to the Jacksonville Jaguars, but his knee is a huge concern for some teams.
Many believe the New York Giants have him off the board at 10, which would be another potential landing spot. It will be interesting to see what happens, but I still cannot see Jack falling out the top 10.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 28, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Deebo Samuel suffers a hamstring injury; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago