Tony Romo may be 36 years old, but he is still young at heart. According to the Dallas Cowboys website, Romo is already throwing the ball fully. He says he has been throwing the ball for a week and a half to two weeks.
“I can throw fully,” he said, via the team’s official website. “I’ve been throwing fully here for a good week and a half, two weeks. It’s been good.”
Romo underwent “Mumford” surgery on March 8 to shave down the clavicle and help alleviate stress, thereby, hopefully, avoiding further breaks.
The Cowboys will likely limit him during the offseason program, but Romo will be fully healthy well before training camp.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/will-f…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/quinne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 27 mins ago
- Week 7 Recap: San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots ift.tt/3kz2SC7
about 30 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago