What will the 49ers get for Colin Kaepernick? That is a big question looming, and it sounds like the Broncos will need to make a move soon to get a quarteback because right now all they have is Mark Sanchez and Trevor Siemian. According to Mike Klis of 9News.com the defending Super Bowl champions have an ongoing interest in Kaepernick, and G.M. John Elway knew that the 49ers wouldn’t be cutting Kaepernick before the salary guaranteed vested as of 4:00 p.m. ET on Thursday.
According to Klis, the Broncos would like for Kaepernick to reduce his compensation package to facilitate a trade. If that fails then the Broncos would look for the 49ers to pay some of the salary.
If the Broncos select the second option they maybe forced to give up their second round pick.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/will-f…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/quinne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 20 mins ago
- Week 7 Recap: San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots ift.tt/3kz2SC7
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago