The Texans released tight end Garrett Graham according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. He played college football at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and was drafted in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft by the Houston Texans.
This moves comes moments after the team released veteran running back Arian Foster.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 2 Game ift.tt/2EgEbul
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 2 ift.tt/3iKlONe
about 1 hour ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Weekend Football ift.tt/3kwtRh5
about 2 hours ago
- The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eh5fHjDxj8
about 3 hours ago